Owner Spotlight: MEM

Let's take a peek at the guy who hoarded all the centers! MEM Josh aka Grizzle is now living in the Bay Area but hails originally from Virginia, home of a grit and grind style of street ball. Golden State may have the Splash Brothers but our RDA's MEM franchise is more about brute force and crushing folks, let's take a look. [ Owners | RDA Owner Q&A ]


NBA Fandom
Grizzle: My favorite players growing up were Michael Jordan, Dan Majerle, and Jason Kidd. I go to Summer League every summer in July to scout. (Come with me!) I’ve met Trevor Booker in an elevator, walked the hallway with Tacko Fall, saw Victor Oladipo and Thon Maker shooting craps, peered into JaVale McGee’s belly button, and saw Paul George with his BBW lady.

Fantasy Background
Historically I’ve been a marginal defense-minded general manager for the past eight seasons in a twelve-man H2H league. My best finish was last year at fourth. OKC Zeya and NYK Brian are my NorCal homies from that same league. Note: they are calculated and dangerous!

RDA Auction Review
I went with a wild style: three hard cat punk. I'm ready to shore up STLs and dominate! 🤘#wingspan [ MEM Preseason Preview ]

Scouting Report
I played high school ball and intramural college and community adult night league. I was a slashing small forward à la Shane Battier with a bit more of a Carmelo Anthony midrange game. I love high picks, boxing out, and hitting the offensive glass. On the courts back in Virginia, I was "The White Dude." Unfortunately, I blew out my ACL in 2012 and am now focused on coaching youth ball to pay it forward!

Hobbies and Extras
I'm dad to an amazing three-year old and a future baller. I'm not the most tech savvy so please bear with this bear. Here's some free advice for my fellow RDA owners: "Focus on scorers only; defensive stats are for Grizzzzz!" #grizzle