Owner Spotlight: HOU

A few weeks ago, most of us weren't even aware the there was a third Joe in the league -- shouts to LAC Joe and the newest Joe, who took over CHA and is apparently not named "Luke." It's a confusing place here in RDA. After coming late to the Slack party, HOU Joe and his co-owner Brian have been making huge waves as they pulled off successive blockbusters and reshaped the league heading into the postseason.

Remember when we said: "Well, if you thought NOP wasn’t active on the player market, may we present HOU, who hasn’t traded yet either, and has only made one free agent move, all the way back in October..." How that has changed!

Let's find out who the man behind the new Joe is! [ Owners | RDA Owner Q&A ]

NBA Fandom
Hou Joe: I'm a Knicks fan sadly. My favorite player ever is definitely Ray Allen with Tracy McGrady a close second. Favorite Knick ever? Allan Houston with Patrick Ewing and Carmelo Anthony coming in right after. My current favorite Knick would have to be RJ Barrett by default.

Fantasy Background
I'm big into all three major sports but currently baseball is my love. Four baseball leagues, four football leagues, and two basketball leagues. This is actually my first year doing basketball so this is all a bit new to me. RDA has became my favorite league. I've won multiple titles in baseball and football, most in football.

RDA Auction Review
We think we did well but definitely would have done things differently had we known more. I'd give us a B. We'll need some big men since we moved Lauri Markkanen and Montrezl Harrell but we have a lot of guard and forward depth. We just like to be in the race at all times but we're open to any deal that helps now and in the future. WE FEAR NOBODY!

Scouting Report
I'd compare myself to late career Rasheed Wallace but a way more efficient shooter. And if I could I would love to dunk on Spencer Dinwiddie as he always talks about the Knicks, Grayson Allen is a close second.

Hobbies and Extras
Hobbies I'd say are fantasy sports and cars with some video games sprinkled in here and there.