Owner Spotlight: MIL

Here with another owner spotlight, we take a look at the finest physician in the land, coming to us from Rochester, New York by way of Buffalo, it's MIL's own Dr. Zev! [ Owners | RDA Owner Q&A ]


NBA Fandom
Dr. Zev: I wasn’t an NBA fan growing up, until I started playing and watching basketball with my college roommate. My favorite player all time is Kobe (terrible person terrific player). My first fantasy team had pre-breakout Kyle Lowry and I’ve been a Raptors fan ever since, along with the Bucks as I love Giannis. I went to see my first basketball game, Magic versus Cavs, Dwight versus LeBron...they combined for twelve points.

Fantasy Background
Started playing fantasy five years ago. Two years ago I won it all in my league of college friends. Now I’m ready to take it to the next level. I'm currently in three leagues.

RDA Auction Review
Once I saw Giannis go for over $150+, I knew there was no way I could build a deep and talented team of currently healthy players. I decided to punt this year and focus on the future with a group of huge risk, high reward young and/or currently injured players. [MIL Preseason preview]

Scouting Report
I play ball regularly. I think of myself as Nick Collison. I’m all about defense, hustle, and rebounding.

Hobbies and Extras
I love to watch and quote Simpsons, Family Guy, Seinfeld, and Rick and Morty, even when I know no one around will get it. As ridiculous as it may sound, I actually do some rapping, including at medical conferences, talking about being a pediatric gastroenterologist, haha.