Owner Spotlight: UTA

One of our newest owners, Sugar Shane hails from Texas and has been quick to make an impact in his first offseason by trading for LeBron James and Nikola Vucevic right as the 2021 trade window opened. There's no question Sugar is going for a title right off the bat, so RDA better watch out! [ Owners | RDA Owner Q&A ]


NBA Fandom

My favorite player is undoubtedly Dirk Nowitzki. I started following the Mavs in 2006, in ninth grade, and was amazed at his game and just how dirty he was!

Larry Johnson came to my elementary school in Willis, TX when I was in first grade. While he was shooting, I remember thinking, "Geez this dude makes everything!”

Fantasy Background
I typically do twenty-five to thirty leagues per year. Normally I do leagues $200 and up. I do commish a few leagues per season. Not to brag, but I am not satisfied with less than $5,000 profit per year. 

RDA Auction Review
Not applicable. Sugar Shane was a replacement for UTA Viz, who left after the 2020 season.

Scouting Report
My comparison would be Jonas Valanciunas. Not a great shooter, but a great rebounder and solid around the bucket.

Hobbies and Extras
Definitely Texas hold 'em.